Message from the Building Principals
Dear Wildcat Parents,
The district administration and teachers have been hard at work preparing for what is bound to be an interesting and exciting year. We are excited to get our students back in the building and putting our full focus and effort into their success.
- Fee Pay Day will be held on Thursday, August 13 from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM. In order to help maintain social distance our secretaries will be set up in the connector from 4:30 – 7:00 PM. If you arrive during this time please enter through Door D (near the Gymnasium). If you arrive before 4:30 they will be located in the office.
- Schedules for students in grades 7 – 12 will be available through Progressbook. We encourage students to access their schedules through Progressbook instead of coming to the school to pick them up in person.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment with Mrs. Merickel during Fee Pay Day, please contact her to do so. She will be scheduling 15 minute appointments throughout that day. From 4:30 – 7:00 PM, Mrs. Merickel will be located in the Media Center.
- 7th grade orientation, 9th grade orientation, and the 10th grade graduation meetings will be held in the Commons on Thursday, August 13. The times are as follows: 7th grade orientation 6:00 PM, 9th grade orientation 6:30 PM, and 10th grade graduation 7:00 PM.
- The deadline for parents to make a commitment to the remote learning option that was included in the Hardin Houston Reopening plan is Tuesday, August 11. Any family that chooses this option must contact the applicable building principal (Mrs. Roseberry – elementary, or Mr. Judy – High School) by 4:00 PM on August 11 to express their intention to have their child enrolled in remote learning for the first semester of the 2020-2021 school year. All parents will be required to sign a Remote Learning Acknowledgement Form prior to being enrolled into the remote platform. Click here for the form.
- The 2020-21 EMA and Demographics will be available in OneView beginning at 12:00 PM on Friday, August 7. This form is required to be submitted before the beginning of school. Please check over all of the information that is included in the form and make any necessary changes. To get to the forms, you will need to login to OneView through the school website. On the main screen, go to “Submit and View Online Forms”. There, you will see all available forms. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click the “Forgot Credentials” screen at the login page. If you have any questions, please contact the school at (937) 295-3010 or use the “Contact” link on the website to email the department or staff member who you would like to get into contact with.
- Please visit the school website to view the adjusted Open House schedule for Tuesday, August 18.